Every Estate Sale Goes Through These Ten Steps
Estate Sales Set Up and Supplies List
Step 3/Estate Sales Set Up
Think! “How can I attractively set this house up for an Estate Sale” – Learn how to attractively set a house up for an Estate Sale – So that everything is displayed and is easily seen.
- Remove all items from drawers, closets, boxes, cabinets, etc .
- Place fabric items in open boxes to save space.
- Display all items on card tables grouping similar items together.
- For security purposes, place all high value items in one room.
- Try to resist putting a lot of items on top of the furniture. This will make the sale of the furniture and its removal from the house after its sale much easier.
- Remember your own personal life and your schedules.
- Give yourself plenty of time.
Here are the things that you will need to stage and conduct your own Estate Sale
- Card Tables or Banquet Tables
- Price Stickers
- Permanent Markers
- Thumb Tacks
- Silver Polish
- Copies of Price Lists
- Directional Signs
- Small Tool Kit
- Packing Paper
- Boxes, Paper Bags
- Garbage Bags
- Money belt or cash box
- Yellow Caution Tape
- Sealable Bags for Loose Items
- Masking Tape for Pricing Fabrics
- Receipt/Log books
Fine Estate Sales and Estate Liquidation