Every Estate Sale Goes Through These Ten Steps
Step 9/ Post Estate Sale and Debris Removal
One of the realities of staging your own sale, is the post estate sale and debris removal process – something has to be done with the stuff that remains.
Try and remember, if it could not be sold, and it could not be donated, then what remains, for all intents and purposes, must be thought of in one of two ways:
- Material That Must Be Removed To A Landfill.
- Material That May Be Recycled.
The Easy Way: Treat As Debris
- Rent a curbside debris box.
- Rent a truck and transport debris to a landfill.
- Hire haulers to do the work for you.
The Harder Way: Treat As Debris to Be Recycled
- Separate items that can be recycled from those items that are pure debris.
- Hire a hauler to transport your recyclables. (Some Recyclables have financial value, especially iron, copper, and Aluminum, so check on this.)
- Rent a truck, hire a hauler, or rent a debris box, for any items not classified as recyclable.
Fine Estate Sales and Estate Liquidation